We are developing and delivering a wide range of initiatives that provide an increasing level of social benefits for Our Members and community, including:
- Making available quality, affordable housing for our Members, which is a high priority
- Submitted refurbishment plans for 103 Moore Street, Liverpool to serve as a Keeping Place & Cultural Education Centre for our whole community. By this, we will be able to keep our emotional and historical connection to the site given it was once home to the NSW Local Aboriginal Council
- Providing a safe and welcoming place for Our Members at our current head office at 64 Macquarie Street, Liverpool.
- We are organising regular cultural events which help our Aboriginal community feel good about their own culture, while also attracting and educating others about our culture. As a result, more and more schools, local businesses and councils are now wanting to know and experience more of our culture
- We are organising regular community events such as the NAIDOC Week and community BBQs which attract a wide cross-section of people from our community and from around the country, to engage with us and share our stories
- We are currently applying for NDIS accreditation for our Transport and Health services which will enable us to provide hands-on help to more of the most vulnerable people in our community