As a not-for-profit organisation, we are registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission and are eligible to apply for and receive a number of grants.
The grants we currently receive include, but are not limited to:
- Department of Social Services funding for Marumali Health Brokerage Ltd
- Transport NSW funding for Gandangara Transport Services
- SEWB funding for the Men’s Suicide Prevention program run by the Gandangara Health Services
- Public Health Network funding for the Gandangara Health Service’s Cancer Screening program
- A grant from the NSW Environment Protection Authority
- A grant from the NSW Environmental Trust